Hi. We're glad you're here!
The Little Dinner Theater Players are a Group of Talented Performers Specializing in Interactive Comedy Productions in the Central Virginia Area
The Ploughcroft Tea Room Hosted our Spring Show
Many thanks to The Ploughcroft Tea Room for hosting our Spring Show, “MISCHIEF MANAGED”. What a wonderful time we had raising funds for The Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Look Forward to Our Upcoming Show in the Fall
Our Recent Performances
Many of Our Shows Raise Funds for our Local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is the alliance of premier children’s hospitals throughout the United States and Canada, whose mission is to raise funds and awareness for its member hospitals.
In Central and Southside Virginia, the Children’s Miracle Hospitals are Centra Lynchburg General Hospital and Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital. Funds raised remain locally to help babies and children of the local communities served by these hospitals. Your support of CMN Hospitals helps ensure that local children have the specialized care they need and deserve. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a program of the Centra Foundation.
The Children’s Miracle Network has funded special projects for children in our community:
- A neonatal ground ambulance
- The Pediatric Center, Centra Lynchburg General Hospital
- The Center for Childbirth and Family Education, Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
- The Pediatric Pod, Centra Lynchburg General Hospital Emergency Department
- Special infant equipment for neonatal abstinence syndrome babies, Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital