Hi. We're glad you're here!
The Little Dinner Theater Players are a Group of Talented Performers Specializing in Interactive Comedy Productions in the Central Virginia Area
Well, The 11th Annual Miracle Tour is in the books. A hearty thank you to all who were involved in raising funds for our local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. See you in the fall.
Our Recent Performances
Many of Our Shows Raise Funds for our Local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is the alliance of premier children’s hospitals throughout the United States and Canada, whose mission is to raise funds and awareness for its member hospitals.
In Central and Southside Virginia, the Children’s Miracle Hospitals are Centra Lynchburg General Hospital and Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital. Funds raised remain locally to help babies and children of the local communities served by these hospitals. Your support of CMN Hospitals helps ensure that local children have the specialized care they need and deserve. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a program of the Centra Foundation.
The Children’s Miracle Network has funded special projects for children in our community:
- A neonatal ground ambulance
- The Pediatric Center, Centra Lynchburg General Hospital
- The Center for Childbirth and Family Education, Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
- The Pediatric Pod, Centra Lynchburg General Hospital Emergency Department
- Special infant equipment for neonatal abstinence syndrome babies, Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital